KVINFO: Counters lacking knowledge – libraries, master programme and conferences.
There is a lack of knowledge about gender equality outside the Western World and the available knowledge is underutilised.
KVINFO facilitated the opening and running of a research library and a in cooperation with Roskilde University founded a gender and development master programme, both in Yemen. Besides, Kvinfo stages international conferences on various aspects of gender equality.
- More on KVINFO's work and projects with Gender Research and Documentation
- KVINFO's Web Magazine: “To this day I cannot believe the abuse…”
- KVINFO's Web Magazine: Gender, War, and Peace – A Conference Report from Beirut
- Who Is She: Find the Tunisian Women
- Handing out Diplomas in Spite of Civil War