Since its foundation, KVINFO has received funding and support for a number of different projects from a range of foundations. KVINFO’s main benefactors and partners are:
- The Danish Agency for Libraries and Media which provides KVINFO’s operational appropriation
- The Danish Foreign Ministry, which through its Danish-Arab Partnership Programme supports activities in KVINFO’s Department for Middle East and North Africa
- The Danish Ministry of Children, Gender Equality, Integration and Social Affairs, which supports the Mentor network
- The Danish foundation ‘A.P. Møller og Hustru Chastine Mc-Kinney Møllers fond for almene formaal’ supports the digitalisation of the History of Nordic Women’s Literature, together with the ’Riksbankens Jubilæumsfond’ foundation.
- OAK Foundation Danmark has supported KVINFO’s international conference on mentoring and networking together with The Municipality of Copenhagen and The Royal Danish Library.
Full funding details listing all beneficiaries and partners can be found in KVINFO’s annual report.